Hi. I would like to know....
Made with the Build A Blossom stamp set
Do you know how to make one of these?!***************************
As a matter of fact, I do know how to make a card like that, Roxanna :) Thanks for asking. I call them slider cards.
All you do is make a sleeve for your insert, cut a slot out on the sleeve before you tape it together, and add images where you want them (in the case of the photo you sent, add a face image to the far left of your insert and one to the far right of your card sleeve).
Here are more detailed instructions for making a BASIC slider card. You will need to customise it with your own colours and images and of course, cut the slot in the card sleeve.
1. Score ½ a piece of A4 cardstock in half as you would for a card.
2. Remove 1/2cm from the right hand side.
3. Score ½ cm along the left hand side.
4. Fold along score lines and make pocket for slider. (You would cut your slot in the card before folding it up)
5. Cut a tag to fit inside the pocket with plenty of room to slide freely. Round corners if desired.
6. Punch a small hole in the right hand side of the card, in the middle.
7. Centre the tag and punch a hole on the end of it to line up with the hole you punched in the card base.
8. Thread a ribbon through all the holes and tie off at the end of the tag.
9. Add more ribbon to travel across the card, securing the end inside the sleeve on the left hand side to create the illusion that the ribbon is connected all the way across the card.
10. Decorate front as desired.
For my card, I used the Build a Blossom stamp set & punch, Whisper White and Baja Breeze cardstock, Tea Shoppe stamp set, Apothecary Art stamp set, Everyday Enchantment ribbon & designer series paper(dsp), Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral inks and Stampin’ Write markers, and of course, Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I hope that helps you work out your card, Roxanne!
You may also like to try the following projects, just for fun: