Paper cutting tool on your site

by Tracy

Tools from Susan's desk

Tools from Susan's desk

Tools from Susan's desk
Tasteful Trims Big Shot die


There is a picture of a paper cutting tool that makes wavy lines. I can't seem to find this tool anywhere. What brand is it and where can it be found, and what is it's exact name?

Thanks so much, your site is very inspiring.


Hi Tracy

Thanks for writing :) I was wondering, is the tool you mentioned in the photo I put above your message? If so, it is called a 12" Decorative Trimmer. I think I got this tool from Creative Memories about five years ago. I'm not sure if they are still available in that form but you may find one on eBay?

Thanks also for your feedback about my site. It really made my day!

Happy crafting


PS: There is a Big Shot die called Tasteful Trims that can make lovely wavy lengths that can be used on cards and scrapbook pages alike. It is pictured above. You can see it on page 160 of the 2011/2012 Stampin' Up! Australian Idea Book and Catalogue and order one from me if you live in Australia.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask Susan!.

Du kan Abonnere på Paper Twists , min månedlige nyhetsbrev om papirarkitektur , ved at indtaste dine oplysninger i boksen nedenfor:

You can unsubscribe from Paper Twists anytime with the link at the bottom of every email.

Follow Me!

Follow me on Facebook. You can see what I am working on, chat with me and find out about Stampin' Up! specials.

Follow me on Instagram. See how I craft in our Motorhome and catch a glimpse of the parts of Australia I am exploring with my hubby and faithful Craft Dog.

Shop with the latest Stampin' Up! Catalogue

The Five Most Popular Pages This Month Are: