Papercraft Articles 2009
Written and Created by PaperCraftCentral Susan
In Papercraft Articles 2009 you will find many discussions about topics of interest to you as a crafter. My wish is that they will be of help to people just starting out, and also may give more experienced crafters a few different angles to try.
Papercraft Articles 2009 List
This list contains all the articles I wrote for you in 2009 that were published at Ezine Articles or at Articles Base. There are more articles to browse here. Meanwhile, do browse through these and see if inspiration or light bulb ideas strike!
- How to Make Paper Flowers Using My Secret Sources of Inspiration Do you remember learning how to make a tissue paper flower when you were in primary school? That's where I learned how to make them. I think one of my Aunts actually helped me learn the secrets of creating a flower from an ordinary tissue, and it was a lesson I never forgot!
- Are ATCs the Most Portable and Convenient Form of Paper Crafting, Ever? You decide! (This form of paper crafting can fit in your wallet or your pocket!)
- Seven Inspiring Steps for making Special Occasion Cards Do you enjoy making special occasion cards? Do you sometimes want some extra inspiration for making your greeting cards? Maybe the ideas in this papercraft article 2009 will help you create your own inspirational process.
- How is Altered Art Collage Helping People to be Greener? Have you heard of altered art collage? Do you like to recycle and re-purpose nice boxes, containers and paper items, and be creative too? Do you wish you had a way to throw less away? Let's see if these ideas can help you achieve your goal.
- Blending Card Making and Scrap Booking Techniques - Have YOU Tried It? Do you use card making techniques on your scrapbooking pages? How about rubber stamps? How many of these techniques have you blended together in your paper crafting? I don't know about you, but I used to think I needed to keep my scrapbooking supplies separate from my stamping supplies, and vice versa. Papercraft Articles 2009 may help you think about your tools, supplies and techniques a little differently!
- Two Basic Considerations When Choosing Papercraft Adhesives Have you ever been to a scrapbooking or card making crop and wondered why people talk about glue? What is the difference between glues and why should you be concerned about these craft supplies anyway?
- Five Basic Tools for Beginner Paper Crafters Paper craft tools are such wonderful things. With them you can turn a mediocre scrapbook page or handmade card into something very special. Yet there are so many tools! How do you choose what to buy? Papercraft Articles 2009 may help!
- Are You an Apologetic Cardmaker? Do you like to make your own cards? Do you feel like a novice card maker? Are you letting this stop you from expressing yourself with stamps, ink and paper? Maybe these thoughts can help.
- How to Use Ink and Paint with your Brayer I don't know about you, but I owned a brayer for awhile before I knew how to use it. Once I started using it I loved the effects I could get with it. I decided to jot down some ideas about how to use your brayer here. Papercraft Articles 2009 to the rescue!
How to Host a Scrapbook Crop Many people would hold a scrapbook crop at home if they knew more about how to make them fun events. I know the first few I held were nerve-wracking affairs, with me biting my nails and hoping everything would work out. Now I am able to organise one pretty quickly and easily, without too many nerves! See if my check list helps you decide to hold some home crops too.
- Paper Art of the 3D Kind - Simple Steps to Creating Some Simple Projects Would you like to know how to make a paper butterfly? How about making a paper topiary tree for the butterfly to sit on? These projects might be easier to make than you think
- Three Steps to Perfect Stamping Here's some ideas for how to get a great stamped image!
Please do let me know if there are any topics you would like to see covered and I will consider writing an article for you about it, especially if it is something I already know about! Lol!
I trust you were able to find something in Papercraft Articles 2009 that helped you grow in your papercrafting journey
Do You Have A PaperCraft Question?
Do you have a question about paper crafting techniques, tools or materials?
Do you live in Australia and would like to order some Stampin' Up! items? You are at the right place.
You can ask me your questions or place an order here.
NOTE: If you are ordering, please do include your address for delivery and an email address where I can write to you to let you know how to pay for your order. Confirmation of payment is required before I can place your order.
More Papercraft Articles
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how ...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
Click on the HTML link code below.
Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.